Theodore A. Reinert is Program Officer at the Transatlantic Academy. At the Academy, Mr. Reinert manages and edits publications, works with the Fellows and other staff on programming and Academy management, and coordinates with partners. He previously served as a research assistant with the Academy during the 2012-13 year and in other research roles with the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, the New York University Center on International Cooperation, and the Center for European Policy Analysis; as a fellow for the German Marshall Fund of the United States working on the Euspring project on democracy and citizenship in North Africa; as a media analyst with SOS International LLC; as a journalist; and as a Fulbright teaching assistant in Hamburg.
Mr. Reinert holds an M.A. in European Studies and International Economics from Johns Hopkins University’s Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies and an A.B. in English and German from Bowdoin College.
- Blog entry
- The Assassination of Charlie Hebdo and the Right to Mock Religion
- Policymakers Ignore Religion at Their Own Peril
- Revolutions of Dignity: 1989, the Arab Spring, and Ukraine
- After Trump’s Super Tuesday: What Should U.S. Allies Expect?
- Russia Trying to Fill West’s Void in Serbia
- Weathering the Storm: Talking European Populism on the Eve of the U.S. Election