- Fellowship type
- Senior Fellow
- Past Fellow
Stacy VanDeveer is an associate professor and Co-Director of the MA program in Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He spent two years as a post-doctoral research fellow in the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, was a Visiting Fellow at the Watson Institute for International Studies at Brown University, served as on-site Director of the UNH London Program at Regents College and was the Interim Director of the UNH Center for International Education in the first half of 2010. His research interests include international environmental policymaking and its domestic impacts, the role of expertise in policymaking, the politics of consumption and environmental and human rights degradation in global commodities markets, and the inclination of global markets to push ecological damage and humanitarian degradation out of sight of consumers and their political representatives. In addition to authoring and co-authoring over fifty articles, book chapters, working papers and reports, he co-edited six books: Comparative Environmental Politics (MIT Press, 2012); The Global Environment: Institutions, Law and Policy (CQ Press, 2010); Changing Climates in North American Politics (MIT Press, 2009); Transatlantic Environment and Energy Politics (Ashgate, 2009); EU Enlargement and the Environment (Routledge, 2005); and Saving the Seas (1997).
- Stacy VanDeveer on President Obama and Green Initiatives
- Stacy VanDeveer Releases New Book
- Transatlantic Academy Fellows Present Report Across Europe
- Stacy VanDeveer Presents the Main Arguments from the TA Collaborative Report in Paris at UNESCO Headquarters.
- The Global Resource Nexus: The Role of Transparency in Resource Markets
- Resource Fellows Brief White House Staff
- Blog entry
- Connecting Climate Change, Public Health and Healthcare Systems
- Oh Canada…
- Rare Earth Politics, Cooperation, and the WTO
- Earth to Brussels: Fix the Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme Now
- Resource Efficiency: A Global Game Changer
- Solving Local and National Problems Now
- King Coal Goes Marlboro Man & Joe Camel
- The Geopolitics of Overconsumption, Where Less is More
- Guess What? Climate and Energy Policy Matter!
- European Union Environmental Policy at 40-something