Hanns W. Maull
- Fellowship type
- Senior Fellow
- Past Fellow
Hanns W. Maull is Professor and Chair of Foreign Policy and International Relations, University of Trier, Political Science and History, and one of Germany’s leading academic foreign policy analysts, working on both contemporary German foreign policy and European-Asian relations. Professor Maull is Chairman,. Scientific Advisory Board, Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik, Berlin and Deputy Chairman, Scientific Advisory Board of the German Council of Foreign Relations.
- Blog entry
- Libya: A Zombie State
- Political Turmoil in the Middle East: There are Lessons for Europe
- China and Europe: The futile quest for a strategic partnership
- A New Balance of Power Requires a U.S.-China Modus Vivendi
- The Euro is here to stay
- Suffering Tunnel Vision? Germany and the World in Early 2014
- Crisis in Eastern Europe: Will the Transatlantic Alliance Be Up to the Challenge?